IT Support Engineer (English and Turkish)
As an IT Support Engineer at Moorcode Sofia, your purpose will be to maintain, support and manage the technical aspects of the office including networks, software installation, local servers, workstations (both Windows and Mac), permissions and printers.
You will be working in a fast-pace environment driving performance and reliability from software, infrastructure and cloud environments. You will tackle challenging, unique situations every day and work with other functions and employees within Moorcode Sofia.
• Manage technical aspects of the office
• Manage accounts and policies through Active Directory
• Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers and distributors
• Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
• Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
• Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
Competencies and Experience:
• Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
• Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365
• Good knowledge of security and firewalls
• Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Good attention to detail, testing and documentation
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Turkish
• Degree in computer science or related areas is a plus