Admin Process Specialist with Turkish and English
Our partner invents, engineers and delivers technology solutions that drive business value. The Channel Admin Process Specialist is a regional role accountable for performing general and specific administrative support tasks related to the Channel Admin support function.
• Provides tool support (logistics, technical, financial, warranty related) for Authorized Service Partners within EMEA region;
• Ensures KPIs, SLAs are achieved every month;
• Interacts with partners to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services;
• Gathers partner’s information, researches additional required information using available resources and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
• Follows up and makes scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
• Written and verbal fluency in Turkish (Mandatory) and English;
• Good communication and organization skills;
• MS office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
• Customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• String time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Possibilities for career development in international company;
• Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
• Open and friendly working atmosphere;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Social activities.
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 500 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.